Monday, November 10, 2008

Off Day 5 - Paint the Living room

A New Day :)

I have promised mom sometime ago that I will help her to paint the living room today. So woke up early to get the work done.

Mom told me she ran out of paint and it was raining heavily this morning. So we waited awhile before we went out to get some paint. Came back around noon time, had our lunch and continue shifting the furnitures and sticking the newspapers. Andrew gor came to help us and mom was so happy.

We finished painting around 4pm. Andrew left and I helped mom with the washing up. All done by 5.30pm. So happy, at least one task cleared. Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very forturate, Andrew never help me to paint my house. LOL

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

hee... dun worry, I will make sure he does. And I will come and help you too! :)