Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to work....

One single word to describe.... SIAN!!!!!!! :p

Hate thinking what to wear, Hate squeezing in the train at 8.30am, Hate putting on that sweet smiley voice and say "Good morning, this is Elki! How may I assist you?" arrghh... What the #%$& and leave me alone! humph!

Realised quite a lot of my kakis not in office today :( Geam, Sukii, Terry, Libbie, Esther, Summi, Huiling who are either off or on leave. Tina work 12pm shift, Becky looks sad and moody (or sleepy?). Kin and Kelly seemed so far away. Even Jas seldom disturb me today. haiz...

Spent my lunch hour clearing emails. My eyes almost popped out liao. Got to get away from the computer. So during my 15mins break I sneaked over to Kin's desk, he's my source of entertainment lah. hehehe... hmm.. he was not there leh, so I drew a pig's face on his A4 paper. Then he suddenly appeared, almost scared the hell out of me. *chanting*

Oh someone I must not miss out. Special appearance today: Thyetus Lee. He's another funny guy who never fail to make me laugh. The hunky guy with a feminie voice, always call me "siew siew... siew siew...." buey tahan! I just can't stop laughing. hahaha... But very nice of him that he wanted to introduced me to his friends after I told him I hope to expand my social circle :p

Raining the whole night le, so nice! I love cool weather. It will be good if there's someone who can hug me in a big cozy sofa and watch tv together. That will be absolutely romantic!!! :)

Dream on lor... I go and eat chocolate le...

3 comments:

Geamys said...

mmm...dont worry i'm back tomorrow...at 12pm.

Becky never wake up, she is still in her magicland. Kin as usual always busy with his project...

don't eat the chocolate yourself, can you pass me one ne?

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

i finished the whole bar already neh! hehehe

Anonymous said...

happened to stumble your blog. I think you will welcome me right?! Work can be sian at times and we need companions at work to kill our "siansation" and replace it with encouragement through laugh. Ahaha... next time if all of them are not there, drop by my desk lor. It may be far lah, but treat it as leg-stretching. (hope i won't bore you to death. :P )