Saturday, November 8, 2008

Off Day 2 - Friday

Woke up early today and went to run some errands. Came back home around 12noon to meet Mom and Sis to visit Auntie Rhonda at Sembawang. She just had her operation so mom wanted to bring her soup. We came back home around 3plus.

Took a rest and practised piano. Two more days to the showcase, I am getting more stressed up.

Leonard messaged me for dinner and movie tonight. I met him at 7.30pm at Chinatown MRT. Getting to know Leonard a little bit more now and definitely feeling more comfortable talking to him compared to a few months back. Maybe we are more open up to each other now.

We headed over to Ray's salon where Lenz and Sean were having his haircut there. Later decided not to watch movie as Sean needs to get home early. So we had dinner at Maxwell market and went for a drink. I suggested ebar karaoke pub as I never been there.

It was so cozy and we love it. The system was good too. We only sang two songs before we call it a day. It was a great relaxing night. I definitely had fun :)


3 comments:

bchai said...

me look ugly :( ......

NOT FAIR NOT FAIR , ME in real life very handsome one u know.. ;( ;( ;( :( :(

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

dun hold back, next time just smile brightly and you will look good :)

MLKC said...

Haven't seen Lenz for more than five years but I can tell from the photo that he lost quite a bit of weight. Which is good ;-)