Thursday, November 6, 2008

Off Day 1 - Thursday

I was really too tired last night, did not realise that I have fallen asleep. Woke up at 6plus this morning and realised that my pc still on. I went back to sleep but wake up at 7.30 and sent my uncle off into the taxi to airport. He's going back to Shanghai this morning.

I have spent almost the whole morning and early afternoon practising piano. Only two more days to go before the showcase and I am still not playing well. I am so freaking nervous and worried that I cannot do well. Haiz...

Had my lunch while watching the previous episode of Amazing Race that I downloaded.

As I did not sleep in a good position last night, I started to feel sleepy in the afternoon. So I took a nap... slept for 2 hours. Felt soooo good after a rest. Reminds me of those days when I can nap anytime I want. hehehehe...

I watched another episode of Amazing Race before I get ready to go for my haircut at Chinatown. Met Thomas at Ray's Salon. After haircut, we took a bus down to Raffles City to meet up with Willie for dinner. It has been a while since we last met. We had chicken rice and a nice chit chat cum gossip as usual. hee...




Headed back home after dinner.

***Good news***

Tonight I finally received the notification letter for the Black Belt Presentation Ceremony on 23 November. Yeah! I can finally move on to the next level :)

This has been a year full of ups and downs. Beside these little achievements, some bad news are, two people in my life have got a critical illness that cannot be cured. One of them, my auntie might not live more than 3 months from now. She is so weak now that she can hardly walk. Another person who is even closer to me, sad to say... might be leaving this world soon.

I can only pray hard that they can go to pureland after this lifetime and free from suffering. If you read until here, please help to say a prayer for them. It will help. They are good people that deserve a better life :(

2 comments:

MLKC said...

I will (say a prayer for them).

Best Regards (with miracle),

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

Thank you Bro :)