Saturday, November 1, 2008

Great Saturday Outing

Had a good long rest today. Woke up late morning, and started practising piano the whole afternoon. I was not performing well today. No matter how much I practise today, I kept playing the wrong note. Guess I am trying too hard.

Went to Riverside point for our Buddy Outing. Just a chill out session at Brewerkz. We supposed to have a room to ourselves but heard that they have some last minute function. We ended up sitting by the river. Luckily the weather wasn't too warm today.



I left the group around 6.50pm and walked to Chinatown to meet Leonard for karaoke. Lenz and Sean couldn't make it that evening so only two of us. Just like the last time, we took turn to sing.
We had the whole four hours to ourselve, one song after another. It was sooo enjoyable! One thing I like going ktv with Leonard, is that we both love to sing cantonese songs, especially the popular songs in the 80's and 90's :) Leonard is a good singer, he has a strong voice and can reach high note. I cannot explain why but when he sings, my heart will melt. Maybe he sounds like Danny Chan who is one of my favourite singers.
I will look forward to our next ktv session :)

1 comment:

MLKC said...

What? Danny Chan? I never heard of a voice that resembles his ever since his departure. No wonder you would've felt that way ;-)