Saturday, November 29, 2008

Celebrating "Sway" Day

So happily preparing for gym this morning, thinking that this time I will be on time. I had enough sleep, I brought everything that I need.

Blur Occurence #1 -
Took a cab to Orchard Cineleisure and went ahead to change. When I was almost done, shit!!! Where's my shoes? I remember I brought them out. Quickly call home but mom said I did not leave them at home. Now I 100% confirmed I left my shoes in the cab. *sob sob sob*

So sad I almost cried. It was only less than a year old.

Blur Occurence #2 -
I went to search for Kin in the gym, I went up and down all 3 floors 2 times but could not find him. Ended up he was working out at the corner which I missed. argh....

Blur Occurence #3 -
As I still need to go for IPPT this afternoon, Kin told me to get a pair of new shoes opposite at Cineleisure. Yes I know I am supposed to go cineleisure, but I ended up at Heeren. Damn what was I thinking? arghh...

I sms dino and poured out my frustrations. Glad I did becoz only he can pacify me. hehehe...

Blur Occurence #4 -
Back to the gym with my newly bought track shoes. Realised that it was too tight when I put on together with my socks. arrgghhh.... Got to bring them back to change.

Blur Occurence #5 -
Decided that maybe I shall just skip training today. Kin told me to go relax in the steam room and steam away my "sway air" (cantonese). As I was about to change, I realised I did not put my towels in the locker and now they are gone! aaarrrggghhhhhh.....

Blur Occurence #6 -
At Boon Lay interchange, I saw on the map that I could take Bus 405 to Civil Defence Academy. I walked to and fro the interchange 3 times and I could not find the bus!

Fortunately, everything goes on well towards the later half of the day. Except that I did not pass my chin-up at IPPT, as expected.

Now I have a headache, maybe due to the afternoon sun :(

Tomorrow will be a better day...

3 comments:

MLKC said...

Call the cab company and tell them what time you took the cab, both pick-up and drop-off points, describe the appearance the cab driver and tell them what kind of shoes they were. It would definitely help if you had the receipt with you but I know most people do not ask for that or even keep it. Wonders never cease ;o) Good luck, bro!

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

Yes I already informed the taxi company but till now nobody call me.

Geamys said...

I really don't know what to say...sigh...

you ah...心不在焉...