Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Choy!!!!!!

This morning at work I emailed Melvin (my best friend cum brother who is in New York) about my auntie.

A few minutes later I received his call on my mobile phone. As I was at work I could not answer his phone call. The next minute I saw his email reply.

In the email he wrote, "Bro, I hope it was typo error, please clarify. I hope everything is fine."

I retrieved the email that I sent to him immediately and realised I made such a HORRIBLE mistake. In my email I wrote to him "Mom passed away last Friday morning, funeral on Sunday morning...everything is fine now"

Ai yooo...... CHOY!!!!!! hahahahaha

3 comments:

MLKC said...

Yes, "choi ko leh". I almost had a heart attack. Again, always read your e-mails in future before they are being sent out ;o)

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

hahaha...

Geamys said...

hahahahaha...I still laughing non stop while typing this...

Oh my god...what actually had happened to you ne...but don't worry I will cure all your sickness with the shark fin that I cooked for tomorrow event...