Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween vs. Cam Whore

Halloween is coming... as usual, there are always lots of exciting activities coming up in office. This year, each of us has to submit an evil picture of ourselve which must be Scary, Naughty or Sexy. Hmm... I always love the horror scary look, so you should be able to guess what I am going to do.

Once I reached home, I started looking for whatever items I can to apply onto my face, including mom's make-up kit and started taking a series of "scary" pics of myself.


Scary??? :p
After a series of trial and error horrorifying photo taking session, I definitely could not miss out the opportunity to take more photos of myself to update onto my facebook.
You should know what happened next...


hahaha... no wonder Dai Chun Chun named us as CAM WHORE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So scary !