Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back from gym....

Today was my first time at gym after office hours. It is really pack, especially when Novena Square's Cali is quite small. Managed to do 30mins crossramp. And I met Jack in the gym too. After so long since we work together, this is the first time we really chatted.

I am really really hungry after gym. Went to Cold Storage and was really tempted by all the food, ice cream, chocolate, yogurt, fruits... but I did not buy anything. Thinking that I will just go home for dinner. Unfortunately, mom did not leave much food for me. And now... I am still very hungry.... :(

2 comments:

MLKC said...

Try not to suppress yourself. You can have ice-creams, chocolates and whatever food you crave for. Just have to remember one thing, keep everything to the minimum. Alternatively, you may seek low-fat foods. The more you control, the lower your sugar level is and thus the more you eat = FAT!!!!. So, eat whatever you like but not too much. Maintain your workout routines for at least three times a week (an hour per session) and learn the proper lifting and breathing techniques from the experts (can be friends or personal trainers).

Cheers!

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

As always, thanks for the great advise bro! :)