Monday, October 13, 2008

Christmas in Wonderland... it is a dream afterall

It is 1.45am. I should already been sleeping, why I am not? What have I been thinking... I guess I know the reason but always in denial. Trying to tell myself that I am strong and I have gotten over him.

Have I?

I can't breathe. Trying very hard not to keep in touch with him. Trying very hard to know more people now. Trying very hard to take up more activities to occupy my time. Even the current tune I am learning for my piano reminds me of him. One of the first songs he sang to me. Everywhere I go, I see our footsteps.

What do I want now?

It will be December soon. He knows Christmas is my favourite festive season. He knows I like cold weather. The promises to spend a white Christmas with me. To bring me see Plum Blossom in Spring... all will never come true again. We can never celebrate our Birthdays together in January again.

Why am I dreaming? I should be sleeping now....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it is time to let go, you just got to. The more you try and push yourself, the hardest it is to get over somebody or something.

I been there done that. It is all about time. Don't ever think about time either. Loving somebody is good and been in love with that person is really a wonderful thing in the world... There is absolutely no right or wrong answer as to a failed relationship.

Memories.........always stay with us until the end of our life. Don't just sweep them under the blanket but instead, let them follow wherever you go and whatever you do. Be spontaneous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyx2n_p9OZ8

Geamys said...

曾經擁有。。。is already good enough. You sure will meet you Mr. Right...just a matter of time. Be brave to face it and you will learn how to treasure your next relationship.

I will gibe you full support...Care Bear cum Butler...加油。。。

I will give you full entertainment at work...after my leave ends...as tomorrow is my first day kekekekeke...