Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy, Fun, Tiring Day

Call volume has increased alot recently! Yes it is good news. Means more business...??

I started my day rather moody. Monday blue?? maybe... I tend to think about the past again. On my way to work, I kept reminding myself I have to get it over, if not I will really go crazy. How??? Guess the first thing is to remove our photo from my bedside, delete all our photos from my pc and his messages from my hp. But I can't do it... :( Worse thing is, no matter how unhappy, during work I have to force myself to put on a smiling voice when I start taking calls. I can't breathe...

Half day through, I received Becky's email. Just a short note: Just want to cheer you up. With a BIG Smiley face. She noticed that something was wrong with me today. She is so sweet and sensitive. Guess that after being neighbours at work for a year, she really knows me well. Just one look at me she can sense something wrong. Thank you Becky. I appreciate it.

I finally signed up membership at California. Took up the couple package with Kin for 3 years, Platinum. Average out monthly is really worth it. Furthermore it is just located at my office building. Very convenient. Only heartpain that I used up all my coming bonus for this membership and I can't use it for my US trip. Have to postpone...

I got another surprise! Kin bought me a blender bottle that I can use it for gym. So nice!!! And it is purple color!!! My second favourite after Baby Blue. Yeah!!! Thank you Buddi. Appreciate your thoughtfulness and I really want to thank you for all the sandwiches you made for me. What else can I say? Thank you again!

Comes to think of it, there are so many people around me that treats me really well. Unable to name everybody but I am sure your name will be mentioned on my blog sooner or later. As long as you are my friend and family, I just want to tell you that I appreciate you, even if I dun express it all the time.

This afternoon I kept pulling people out from their cubicle to take photo for the coming halloween contest. And Kin was busy editing the photos and the effect was really good!!! I can't wait to upload them onto my blog but has to wait after Halloween as we have to keep them confidential for the time being. So fun!

I stayed back in office until almost 8pm to clear up my work. Then went straight for my Taekwondo training. Kinda reluctant at first because I was really tired but no regrets going. Tonight we learnt some new self defence and all with throwings. Then for the first time, sparring with 6 people! haha... And ended with jumping side kick over waist level but I almost twisted my ankle as I did not land correctly during one of the jumps. My usual partner, Elson and I were having so much fun till Aaron, our instructor starts calling us Jokers. haha... So Funny!!!

Ended my day tired and aching. I even got bristers under my feet. I took a cab back home instead and sms Kin that I will not be able to join him for gym tomorrow morning. Din expect that he did not put his phone to silence and I can sense his irritated reply as I must have woken him up from his sleep. I sure get tekan tomorrow at work. hehehehe...

By the way, I finally received the parcel from Christine Lai's mom. I waited for soooo long for the 溏心风暴之家好月圆's dvd. Yeah!

Ok I am really hungry now, never eat lunch and dinner, going to eat something now :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, so many ppl care about you, so you have to treat yourself well - eat properly and sleep well. Don't look back to the past and let's look forward to the future. Tomorrow will be a better day. My favorite Disney slogan, 'If you believe, your wishes will come true.'

Rui Hong -- The Butler said...

Thank you for your magical advise :)

Geamys said...

never mentione my name...not miss me meh...????

Disney girl is going back to Disneyland tomorrow...