Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No Pay Leave

Not sleeping yet tonight, as I am on no pay leave tomorrow. hee... Actually I should be feeling sad right, no pay mah... :p But take it as a break in between the busy work week lor. Hope the economy will get better and everybody back with jobs and happy soon.

At first thought of watching movie alone after work tonight but received Andy's message inviting me for dinner. We went to a nice french restaurant for dinner with Andy and Juan. Nice to know you Juan! You are very nice guy :) Actually am still chatting with you on msn while writing this blog. haahahaha....

First thing tomorrow is to practise piano. I got lots to catch up neh. What I worry most is the dental appointment tomorrow. He needs to check on my crowning tooth. Hope it doesn't gives too much problem... *care bear bless me*

No comments: