Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1st day of Lunar New Year

I am scheduled to work today. Starting work at 10am, so I can still afford to sleep abit late.

As usual custom in my family, have to greet my parents and serve them tea in the morning before getting my red packet. Glad that I manage to save some money from my 13th month bonus. So this year I gave them a slightly bigger red packet.

Since few years ago, I started to give red packets to my niece and newphew. Who say singles cannot give red packet? Bought a can of abalone for my dear sister. hee...

This year's chinese new year we had our gathering at Auntie Iris's house. After that, my two gors picked me up for a drink to meet some friends. To my surprised, also met Jas at Tabs. So excited but she was soooo high already. (Look at the pics on facebook.. hee)

I cant drink at all but tonight I guess I cannot reject people who buy me drink. I drank two shots... I was really really high.

Tonight. I had a good sleep and a really sweeeeeeeeeet dream :)





No comments: