Monday, January 12, 2009

My Birthday Celebration

Ok firstly.... no need to bother about how old I am. For those who know... just forget it la... hee...

Last year, I tried spending my birthday in a hotel room by myself. Yes I was so alone and bored. That was why I planned to go for a trip this year... to Bangkok. However, due to the current situation there, I cancelled my trip and decided to take a break in Singapore with my 7 days off. Unexpectedly, I have been booked everyday. To be precised, even 3 days before I go for my off. Huiling described me like a hotel room... "high occupancy".

I had the best of time this year's birthday... met up with so many good friends, received so many gifts... it doesn't matter how good the presents are... it was the thought that counts. I am so so so happy. So I took pictures of all the presents I received.














No comments: